Terms and conditions
By accepting the offer, the recipient of the tender (hereinafter the Client) agrees to the tenderer’s terms and conditions unless agreed otherwise. The content and the terms and conditions may be changes according to the parties’ agreement.
- The booking may be cancelled 50 days before the event and the pre-payment shall be returned. In case of a later cancellation the booking fee is returned if the tenderer finds other clients for that date.
- The client is obliged to use the rented rooms and facilities prudently. The client shall be liable for the things and rooms rented for the period of time (including the electronics).
- Renting rooms for 24 hours gives the client the right to use the rooms from 14.00 to 12.00 next day unless agreed otherwise. When renting rooms for a certain period of time, the client has the right to use the rooms during that specific time period. In case the previous agreement is breached, the client is obliged to free the rooms at the tenderer’s request and pay for the excessive time according to the price list.
- The rent includes the bed sheets. Towels are available only in rooms with showers (Ella, Hilja and Johannes House). There are 10 towels in the sauna. Different agreements between parties available.
- If the client does not rent the entire complex, he/she has to consider that there may be other clients staying on the territory.
- When you rent the Lower Complex (Ella, Hilja, Johannes), you have to consider that the official time for lights out (at weekends) begins at 00.00, within the week 22.00). Hereby it mainly concerns loud music and any other noise. If the client repetitively disobeys the rule of lights out, the Lessor may disconnect the electricity and apply a penal fine up to 100€.
- The use of the Rock Stage and the Adventure Park are not included in the rent unless not agreed otherwise.
- Unless agreed otherwise, the general cleaning costs are included in the price. The client is obliged to clean the garbage related to the food items and drinks brought along. When the client uses the tenderer’s kitchen or other utensils for making food, the client is obliged to use the things prudently and leave the things in the same order as they were before. In case this article is breached by the client, penal fine of 40€ is applied.
- If the client orders catering from Kallaste Tourism Farm, the client is obliged to inform the service provider about the exact number of guests at least 3 days (72 h) before the event. Later claims shall not be considered and the receipt reflects the number of people agreed upon earlier, (excluding breakfast, which can be changed on the basis of agreement also on the previous evening before 20.00). In case of an agreement, the later agreement between parties shall be valid.
- In addition the parties are obliged to execute any other mutual agreements and act reasonably and according to good practice adopted in the area.